US Military Gamers - Powered by vBulletin


Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: master UID list

  1. #1
    USMG Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    414
    First Name
    Bryan
    Branch
    Army

    master UID list

    Hey gents,

    has anyone tried to sit down and tackle a master userid list on all 3 platforms? this would be pretty helpful if we could just print the list off and add folks away on the friends list.

    Later,



  2. #2
    I run this website..

    smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Shakopee, MN
    Posts
    6,066
    First Name
    Chris
    Branch
    Navy
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: master UID list

    Like this?
    http://usmilitarygamers.com/about/games/

    or different?

    Quote Originally Posted by airborne509
    Hey gents,

    has anyone tried to sit down and tackle a master userid list on all 3 platforms? this would be pretty helpful if we could just print the list off and add folks away on the friends list.

    Later,


    Please do not contact me for recruiting issues or to add or create you a signature. I will ignore you.

  3. #3
    USMG Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    414
    First Name
    Bryan
    Branch
    Army

    Re: master UID list

    lol yeah i seen that. just wanted something simple i can print out. you know us Army dudes we are lazy



  4. #4
    I run this website..

    smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Shakopee, MN
    Posts
    6,066
    First Name
    Chris
    Branch
    Navy
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: master UID list

    Quote Originally Posted by airborne509
    lol yeah i seen that. just wanted something simple i can print out. you know us Army dudes we are lazy

    So a print function to this page, or just a listing with all members and what platform they are on?

    Put together exactly what your looking for and add it the the help site, and I'll see what I can do.

    http://help.usmilitarygamers.com


    Please do not contact me for recruiting issues or to add or create you a signature. I will ignore you.

  5. #5
    USMG [Retired Staff] Member
    David_3033's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    AL
    Posts
    3,712
    First Name
    DAVID
    Branch
    Marines

    Re: master UID list

    Quote Originally Posted by smoke
    Quote Originally Posted by airborne509
    lol yeah i seen that. just wanted something simple i can print out. you know us Army dudes we are lazy

    So a print function to this page, or just a listing with all members and what platform they are on?

    Put together exactly what your looking for and add it the the help site, and I'll see what I can do.

    http://help.usmilitarygamers.com
    If you just add what system they are gaming on for everyone to the "Units" page. That way if someone didn't fill out their profile with the games they play it would still show what console they game on. Because this should be a list of all memebers righthttp://usmilitarygamers.com/about/units/? If so I would just add if they are PS3, xbox, PC or all the above... What do you think?
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." -General Mattis

  6. #6
    USMG Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    414
    First Name
    Bryan
    Branch
    Army

    Re: master UID list

    Dgb, That is perfect. i play 2 platforms with different usernames. i dont think im the only one that does that either.



  7. #7
    I run this website..

    smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Shakopee, MN
    Posts
    6,066
    First Name
    Chris
    Branch
    Navy
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: master UID list

    Units should show everyone, broken into 2 groups; veterans and civilians. It needs some code revisions though, as its a little dated.

    Quote Originally Posted by dbgUSMC
    Quote Originally Posted by smoke
    Quote Originally Posted by airborne509
    lol yeah i seen that. just wanted something simple i can print out. you know us Army dudes we are lazy

    So a print function to this page, or just a listing with all members and what platform they are on?

    Put together exactly what your looking for and add it the the help site, and I'll see what I can do.

    http://help.usmilitarygamers.com
    If you just add what system they are gaming on for everyone to the "Units" page. That way if someone didn't fill out their profile with the games they play it would still show what console they game on. Because this should be a list of all memebers righthttp://usmilitarygamers.com/about/units/? If so I would just add if they are PS3, xbox, PC or all the above... What do you think?


    Please do not contact me for recruiting issues or to add or create you a signature. I will ignore you.

  8. #8
    Tim's Bromance Partner
    saviger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In the ether between websites
    Posts
    2,643
    First Name
    Ben
    Branch
    Army

    Re: master UID list

    Quote Originally Posted by dbgUSMC
    Quote Originally Posted by smoke
    Quote Originally Posted by airborne509
    lol yeah i seen that. just wanted something simple i can print out. you know us Army dudes we are lazy

    So a print function to this page, or just a listing with all members and what platform they are on?

    Put together exactly what your looking for and add it the the help site, and I'll see what I can do.

    http://help.usmilitarygamers.com
    If you just add what system they are gaming on for everyone to the "Units" page. That way if someone didn't fill out their profile with the games they play it would still show what console they game on. Because this should be a list of all memebers righthttp://usmilitarygamers.com/about/units/? If so I would just add if they are PS3, xbox, PC or all the above... What do you think?
    since the time that timmy and I started recruiting, and built our forms, the game systems where tracked. So there should be a record of this exact thing.
    "Necessity is the plea of every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants, it is the creed of slaves"

    William Pitt, 1783



Similar Threads

  1. Gamertag List
    By in forum Scuttlebutt
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 06:56
  2. How many friends can I add to my list?
    By Warhammer0351 in forum Scuttlebutt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 18:53
  3. A True Master Mind of War Illusion : Jasper Maskelyne
    By Amiable Horde in forum Scuttlebutt
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 10:55

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •