US Military Gamers - Powered by vBulletin

Staff[Xbox-Recruiting]
    Oxford, AL(home) and Lake Charles, LA(work)
    First Name
    Craig
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries

NEW BUNDLE BRINGS BORDERLANDS 2 AND PRE-SEQUEL TO NEXT-GEN

Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel are coming to Xbox One and PS4 in Borderlands: The Handsome Collection.
    The pack, which covers Handsome Jack's story line, includes both games listed above and all of their DLC for £50 / $60 USD. Yes, that includes all the extra character customization packs, in addition to the larger campaign add-ons.

DLC is still on the way for The Pre-Sequel, so The Handsome Collection includes a season pass. As new DLC rolls out, you'll have access to it.
    Additionally, a special "Claptrap-in-a-Box Edition" for The Handsome Collection is on the way. It costs £270 / $400 and comes with a remote-controlled Claptrap. It looks and sounds like Claptrap, and it rolls around on one wheel.

"Kisses*Hugs*Belly Rubs"

Staff[Xbox-Recruiting]
    First Name
    Craig
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    Product Details:

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection is the essential Borderlands compilation and includes the definitive versions of both Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, built specifically for next-gen consoles. PlayStation 4 and Xbox One customers will experience the absolute highest performance and highest fidelity graphics for any Borderlands game ever played on a video game console. For the first time in the franchise's history, play four-player split screen on a single television, all in stunning high definition. Experience the entire Handsome Jack saga (including all available bonus add-on content*), from his not-so-humble beginnings to the heights of his egomaniacal tyranny. Continue the adventure by transferring your previous saves to the next generation of consoles with the new cross-save functionality.**
    Features:

• Two critically acclaimed Borderlands games in one package - experience Handsome Jack's rise to power in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and his reign as maniacal Hyperion CEO in Borderlands 2.
    • Over $100 in value and hundreds of hours of gameplay: includes all campaign add-ons, playable character packs, level cap upgrades, and assorted combat arenas previously released as downloadable content for both titles, plus dozens of additional character customizations.
    • Borderlands: The Handsome Collection supports four different players on a SINGLE split screen - next generation power fully utilized!
    • Pick up right where you left off! Transfer your Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, or PS Vita save files onto next-gen with cross-save*.
    • Explore the mayhem filled world of Pandora and its moon in amazing high definition with smooth high performance frame rates never before seen in Borderlands on consoles.
    • With over 55 editorial awards, enjoy the most critically acclaimed franchise to ever include butt-slamming and a diamond pony.

*Includes all available downloadable content for Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel as of March 24, 2015. Internet connection as well as a PlayStation®Network account or an account on the Xbox Live online entertainment network from Microsoft is required to download certain add-on content.
    **Save transfers must be between same console family.

The Handsome Collection Includes:

Borderlands 2

• Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty (campaign add-on)
    • Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage (campaign add-on)
    • Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt (campaign add-on)
    • Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep (campaign add-on)
    • The Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack (level cap increase)
    • Gaige the Mechromancer (playable class)
    • Krieg the Psycho (playable class)
    • Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2: Digistruct Peak Challenge (level cap increase & challenge arena)
    • Creature Slaughter Dome (challenge arena)
    • T.K. Baha's Bloody Harvest (Headhunter Pack)
    • The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler (Headhunter Pack)
    • How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day (Headhunter Pack)
    • Mad Moxxi and the Wedding Day Massacre (Headhunter Pack)
    • Sir Hammerlock vs. the Son of Crawmerax (Headhunter Pack)
    • Character Customization Packs
      • Collector's Edition Pack
      • Commando Madness Pack
      • Commando Supremacy Pack
      • Commando Domination Pack
      • Siren Madness Pack
      • Siren Supremacy Pack
      • Siren Domination Pack
      • Gunzerker Madness Pack
      • Gunzerker Supremacy Pack
      • Gunzerker Domination Pack
      • Mechromancer Madness Pack
      • Mechromancer Supremacy Pack
      • Mechromancer Domination Pack
      • Assassin Madness Pack
      • Assassin Supremacy Pack
      • Assassin Domination Pack

• Mechromancer Steampunk Slayer Pack
      • Gunzerker Dapper Gent Pack
      • Psycho Dark Psyche Pack
      • Psycho Madness Pack
      • Psycho Supremacy Pack
      • Psycho Domination Pack
      • Siren Glitter and Gore Pack
      • Commando Haggard Hunter Pack
      • Assassin Stinging Blade Pack
      • Mechromancer Beatmaster Pack
      • Gunzerker Greasy Grunt Pack
      • Psycho Party Pack
      • Siren Learned Warrior Pack
      • Commando Devilish Good Looks Pack
      • Assassin Cl0ckw0rk Pack

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

• Handsome Jack Doppelganger Pack (playable class)
    • Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack: The Holodome Onslaught (level cap increase & challenge arena)
    • Shock Drop Slaughter Pit (challenge arena)
    • Upcoming Season Pass Content (playable class)
    • Upcoming Season Pass Content (campaign add-on)

"Kisses*Hugs*Belly Rubs"

USMG [Retired Staff] Member
    First Name
    Aubrey
    Branch
    Airforce
    Getting the basic version since I don't see myself getting $400 for the Claptrap. I just hope my BL2 keys will transfer over with my saves. I can't wait for this.

First Name
    Franchesca
    Branch
    Civilian
    Quote Originally Posted by GriffinSentinel View Post
    Getting the basic version since I don't see myself getting $400 for the Claptrap. I just hope my BL2 keys will transfer over with my saves. I can't wait for this.
    I am the same, only getting basic version! So happy they are bringing it out on the X1 and PS4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff[Xbox-Recruiting]
    First Name
    Craig
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries

Borderlands Remastered Bundle Coming to PS4 and Xbox One

Quote Originally Posted by GriffinSentinel View Post
    The Handsome Jack Collection includes Borderlands 2, The Pre-Sequel, and all DLC; Release dates start on March 24; Old save files carry over

2K and Gearbox Software have announced Borderlands: The Handsome Collection for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game will include Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel as well as all downloadable content for both games, all in high-definition.
    Borderlands: The Handsome Collection is scheduled to launch in North America on March 24, with an international release to follow on March 27. The game will support cross-saves, with players able to transfer save files over from the Xbox 360 andPlaystation 3 versions of Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. The cross-save functionality will only work for consoles within the same family, with the Xbox One supporting saves from the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 4 supporting saves from the PlayStation 3.
    The Handsome Collection will also introduce an enhanced multiplayer split-screen option, allowing four players to play the game on a single television.
    2K and Gearbox also revealed a Claptrap-in-a-Box Edition of the game available for pre-order, with 5,000 units to be made available worldwide. The Claptrap-in-a-Box Edition includes a copy of The Handsome Collection, a remote controlled Claptrap steward, steel case, and 12 lithographs.
    Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel was released in October last year. The game was positively received in GameSpot's review, praised for its exciting combat and gorgeous environments, but criticized for its repetitive missions.

http://www.gamespot.com/Borderlads-P...ck-Collection/

"Kisses*Hugs*Belly Rubs"

USMG [Retired Staff] Member
    First Name
    Aubrey
    Branch
    Airforce
    Quote Originally Posted by CrzyChinook View Post
    Nice. Still waiting for more transfer info but definitely getting this. We need to start a group going again Chinook>

USMG Member
    First Name
    tyler
    Branch
    Civilian

so..much...YESSSSS!!!!!

Can't wait for this!?!? But how in the hell will I be able to figure out what extra dlc to play first??? HOWWWWWW?!?!?!

Staff[Xbox-Recruiting]
    First Name
    Craig
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tylerkinisis View Post
    Can't wait for this!?!? But how in the hell will I be able to figure out what extra dlc to play first??? HOWWWWWW?!?!?!
    EASY ....ALL OF THEM!!!

"Kisses*Hugs*Belly Rubs"

First Name
    Franchesca
    Branch
    Civilian
    Let's start a new round and all play together! Weheey

First Name
    Jason
    Branch
    Army
    Can't wait for this!

Staff[Xbox-Recruiting]
    First Name
    Craig
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries

Cross-Save in Borderlands: The Handsome Collection

There’s just over a week left until Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel make their next-gen debut in Borderlands: The Handsome Collection on March 24 in North America and March 27 internationally!

If you’ve already played Borderlands 2 and/or Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel on Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 (or PS Vita for Borderlands 2), you’ll be able to transfer your save within the same console family. Here’s how it works.

To use a save from the previous generation versions of Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel in Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, first you’ll need to download the patches enabling cross-save for Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, which should be available for download later this week.

Once you have that patch downloaded, follow these steps:

Ensure all versions of the games are up to date with the latest patch (old-gen and new-gen) and you are connected to PlayStation Network or Xbox Live.
    From the main menu of the PS3 or Xbox 360 versions of BL2 or BL:TPS, choose the “Cross Save” (PlayStation consoles) or “Cloud Save” (Xbox consoles), then “Upload Save” function.
    Once the save has been uploaded, choose “Cross Save” or “Cloud Save” then “Download Save” from the main menu of the PS4 / Xbox One Handsome Collection game for which you’re downloading the save.
    IMPORTANT: Only one save may be uploaded at a time. If you have multiple saves to transfer, upload one save, then download it in the Handsome Collection, then repeat the process for successive saves.

Please note:

The Xbox family of systems can only move saves from Xbox 360 to Xbox One and not the other way around.
    The PlayStation family of systems can upload / download saves from any system to any other PlayStation system. Think of PS3 / PS4 / PSV as a triangle, and saves can move in any direction (Vita saves are only applicable to BL2 and not BL:TPS).
    Uploading a save does not remove it from the original system, it only creates a copy of the save on the network.
    Players will need the day 1 patch for the Handsome Collection in order to download saves.
    Players will also need the most recent patch installed for PS3 / Xbox 360 in order to upload saves.

When you transfer your save, here’s what comes along with it:

Character level and all mission progress
    Badass Points (all of these will transfer, but you’ll get to re-spend them)
    Backpack inventory
    Weapon slots
    Cash and Eridum/Moonstones
    All unlocked character customizations (heads/skins) ***note that customizations obtained from Telltale’s Poker Night 2 will be added in a patch following launch***
    Items stored in the bank in Sanctuary
    Note that items stored in Claptrap’s Secret Stash in Borderlands 2 will NOT transfer along with your save, so be sure to move anything you can’t live without to the bank. Trophies and Achievements will also not transfer over and will need to be re-earned.

Your Golden Key balance will also not transfer. However, as a reward for playing Borderlands 2 and/or Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, all players will receive the following bonuses upon signing into SHiFT in The Handsome Collection for the first time:

Borderlands 2

75 Golden Keys
    A healthy chunk of Badass Rank
    Bonus character customizations
    Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

75 Golden Keys
    A healthy chunk of Badass Rank
    Bonus unique weapons and character customizations
    Note: These bonus Badass points can only be earned once and are redeemed instantly upon entering the game. We recommend using the Cross/Cloud Save functionality prior to starting a game in The Handsome Collection to transfer over your account’s Badass Rank. This will ensure that bonus Rank is awarded in addition to existing Badass Rank.

If you have any trouble, be sure to visit support.gearboxsoftware.com for help.
    http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/commu...ome-collection

"Kisses*Hugs*Belly Rubs"

First Name
    Jared
    Branch
    Airforce
    Blog Entries
    Is anyone rolling on this bad boy? Looking for a co-op partner to power level me lol.

Staff[Xbox-Recruiting]
    First Name
    Craig
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    Hell to the yeah!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"Kisses*Hugs*Belly Rubs"

First Name
    Watson
    Branch
    Army
    I picked this up today. Can't deny borderlands is fun.

First Name
    Robert
    Branch
    Army
    Ironically I just bought the 360 version for 6 bucks so my son and I can play, I think the xbox one version I will buy next week

God Bless The Cavalry!!!

Horsewoman Fury
    Branch
    Civilian
    Blog Entries

NEW BUNDLE BRINGS BORDERLANDS 2 AND PRE-SEQUEL TO NEXT-GEN

I got it. Transferred my 360 characters too. But I'm loving Warframe at the moment. Should be on Borderlands soon tho

Some days the supply of curse words is insufficient to meet my demands

First Name
    Franchesca
    Branch
    Civilian
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull3tBait View Post
    I got it. Transferred my 360 characters too. But I'm loving Warframe at the moment. Should be on Borderlands soon tho

Some days the supply of curse words is insufficient to meet my demands
    Woo hoo! I haven't started playing my transferred characters yet due to badass rank not transferring over! I need it! So I started a new character but haven't played much yet.

First Name
    Ed
    Branch
    Airforce
    Blog Entries
    This is what I've been waiting for! It's about time it comes to next gen I'll take it till the next new one

"Ally to good! Nightmare to you!