US Military Gamers - Powered by vBulletin


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 32

Thread: Sports Reporter

  1. #1
    USMG Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    ft Jackson, SC
    Posts
    408
    First Name
    Matthew

    Sports Reporter

    Have you heard this story?

    TV sports reporter Ines Sainz arrived at Monday night's New York Jets game in a black minidress with a plunging neckline and matching black stilettos while insisting that she "felt very uncomfortable" when Jets players allegedly made salacious comments about her in their locker room after practice Saturday.
    Sainz, who works for Mexico's TV Azteca, said one Jet shouted to her, "I want to play with a Mexican," and, "Eres muy guapa" Spanish for: "You are very beautiful."

    "I didn't want any part of it," Sainz said at the New Meadowlands Stadium before the Jets' heartbreaking 10-9 season-opening loss to the Baltimore Ravens.

    "I heard the noise. I knew they were talking about me. I was just focusing on my job and hoping that [quarterback] Mark Sanchez was coming soon so I could interview him."

    Earlier Saturday, Jets coach Rex Ryan and defensive-backs coach Dennis Thurman purposely overthrew passes to players on the field during practice so the footballs would land near Sainz, who was wearing tight bluejeans and a white blouse.

    "My body type might be the type that could stretch jeans a little," Sainz admitted, while still defending the outfit as appropriate.

    NFL security officials and Jets legal staff Monday interviewed reporters who witnessed the sophomoric stunts, which prompted embarrassed team owner Woody Johnson to phone the married mother of three Sunday and offer her an "open apology."

    Ryan said Tuesday that league representatives were speaking with specific players, and the coach also volunteered to talk with the NFL's investigators.

    At the request of Jets brass, the Association of Women in Sports Media is hosting an "educational session" with the team in the next week because of the locker-room incident.

    He said what?! To get Clinton Portis's controversial take on the story, visit Sports by Brooks.

    Scout.com has the quick apology.
    "If Jets players, coaches and staff ... are found to have acted in unprofessional and harassing behavior toward Ms. Sainz, we expect and demand reprimand and punishment by the NFL and Jets," the group said.

    Sainz said Monday night that she considered the on-field antics "a joke, so I didn't pay attention to it." But she said she took the locker-room catcalls more seriously, noting, "I felt very uncomfortable."



    Am I the only one that thinks this is insane? Do you females types think that you should have the right to go into the mens locker room looking like this and be free from any comments? And from the story there didn't seem to be anything all that bad. i dont understand people anymore.

  2. #2
    Global Moderator
    jxspyder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa....ish.
    Posts
    11,327
    First Name
    Dave
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Sports Reporter

    She's wearing paint-on pants, with a bolt-on boob job, and a t-shirt with a neck down to her nipples. In a male locker room. Screw the cat-calls, can you say unprofessional? I'd hope to hell she'd feel uncomfortable standing around like that with a bunch of half-naked guys.


  3. #3
    Tim's Bromance Partner
    saviger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In the ether between websites
    Posts
    2,643
    First Name
    Ben
    Branch
    Army

    Re: Sports Reporter

    if she wouldn't wear hoochie-moma clothes she wouldn't get harassed.
    "Necessity is the plea of every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants, it is the creed of slaves"

    William Pitt, 1783



  4. #4
    USMG Member squidfamily1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale
    Posts
    951
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Sports Reporter

    if you're that desperate for attention don't be suprised by the attention you get



    Don't be mad. Everything I post is "lol."

  5. #5
    USMG Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    ft Jackson, SC
    Posts
    408
    First Name
    Matthew

    Re: Sports Reporter

    my mistake, I had the wrong picture. This is the outfit she was wearing the day of the incident



    i cant find a pic of her front, but from what i hear her neckline started somewhere near her bellybutton.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    154

    Re: Sports Reporter

    She is a reporter for Spanish TV, and that is normal for that audience.

    And while I admit she has an ass to kill for. I still think the players were wrong. Not that I think anything should be done about it.

    Guess I was just raised different. Never did get into the cat calls, whistles, and shit In the first place.

    Sent from HTC EVO using tapatalk.

  7. #7
    Horsewoman Fury
    Bull3tBait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,868
    Branch
    Civilian
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Sports Reporter

    Quote Originally Posted by saviger
    if she wouldn't wear hoochie-moma clothes she wouldn't get harassed.
    OMG I haven't heard this term in so long. I about fell out of my chair laughing. Hoochie Momma LMAO


    Quote Originally Posted by Lorimere
    She is a reporter for Spanish TV, and that is normal for that audience.

    And while I admit she has an ass to kill for. I still think the players were wrong. Not that I think anything should be done about it.

    Guess I was just raised different. Never did get into the cat calls, whistles, and shit In the first place.
    OK I have 1 issue with this and 1 issue only. She's a reporter for Spanish TV and sexy revealing dress may be normal for that audience, BUT... She's in the USA and her provocative dress is totally inappropriate (the prudes that run our entertainment have made it so).

    As for the football players, they weren't crowding her and grabbing at her, all they were doing is yelling out comments. If a woman dresses like that, she's dressed to get attention and if she's getting more attention than she can handle, well then, maybe she should rethink how she's dressed. The players could have shown more restraint and professionalism, but hey, they are guys and she was in "their" territory. If they were to do that outside the lockerroom on the field, well then I would have more issue with it.


  8. #8
    USMG [Retired Staff] Member
    Amiable Horde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    531
    First Name
    Brandon
    Branch
    Army

    Re: Sports Reporter

    Quote Originally Posted by Bull3tBait
    As for the football players, they weren't crowding her and grabbing at her, all they were doing is yelling out comments. If a woman dresses like that, she's dressed to get attention and if she's getting more attention than she can handle, well then, maybe she should rethink how she's dressed. The players could have shown more restraint and professionalism, but hey, they are guys and she was in "their" territory. If they were to do that outside the lockerroom on the field, well then I would have more issue with it.
    exactly.. don't get mad when you come into my house dressed like that and i'm getting out of the shower... because the exact thing would happen.
    "Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    154

    Re: Sports Reporter

    Yep. You guys are right. Men obviously have no control over their actions.

    Bitch should be stripped and whipped In Public for not wearing her burka.

    How dare that whore wear tight pants!

    Sent from HTC EVO using tapatalk.

  10. #10
    USMG Prestiged Member toby2533's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,644
    First Name
    Doug
    Branch
    Marines
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Sports Reporter

    http://coedmagazine.com/2010/09/13/mexi ... ainz-pics/

    check this link to her photos 72 photos have fun

  11. #11
    USMG Member squidfamily1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale
    Posts
    951
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Sports Reporter

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorimere
    Yep. You guys are right. Men obviously have no control over their actions.

    Bitch should be stripped and whipped In Public for not wearing her burka.

    How dare that whore wear tight pants!

    Sent from HTC EVO using tapatalk.
    I know dressing like a whore doesn't make you one, just like me acting like a rapist doesn't make me one. If a woman doesn't have any respect for proper attire she won't get any respect.



    Don't be mad. Everything I post is "lol."

  12. #12
    USMG Prestiged Member ladym123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Venus of course. All women are from Venus!
    Posts
    3,911
    First Name
    Lady
    Branch
    Civilian

    Re: Sports Reporter

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorimere
    She is a reporter for Spanish TV, and that is normal for that audience.

    And while I admit she has an ass to kill for. I still think the players were wrong. Not that I think anything should be done about it.

    Guess I was just raised different. Never did get into the cat calls, whistles, and shit In the first place.

    Sent from HTC EVO using tapatalk.
    What a thoroughly decent and respectful man you are!

    Looking at the link that Toby posted though she is into glamour modelling and therefore can't be that bothered by such comments surely?

    Though if I looked like that in jeans...I would most definitely wear jeans the whole time and welcome the admiration...if I could tear myself away from the 2 mirrors first lol!



  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    154

    Re: Sports Reporter

    We will just agree to disagree then. I was just raised not to belittle, talk down to, or treat people like shit based on how they dress.

    Sent from HTC EVO using tapatalk.

  14. #14
    USMG Prestiged Member ladym123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Venus of course. All women are from Venus!
    Posts
    3,911
    First Name
    Lady
    Branch
    Civilian

    Re: Sports Reporter

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorimere
    We will just agree to disagree then. I was just raised not to belittle, talk down to, or treat people like shit based on how they dress.

    Sent from HTC EVO using tapatalk.
    Aw...I love that about you Lori! You are a true gentleman



  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    154

    Re: Re: Sports Reporter

    Quote Originally Posted by ladym123
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorimere
    We will just agree to disagree then. I was just raised not to belittle, talk down to, or treat people like shit based on how they dress.

    Sent from HTC EVO using tapatalk.
    Aw...I love that about you Lori! You are a true gentleman
    Thanks, but I will admit I am far from a saint. Just that while my mind may be full of devient thoughts. I just don't have to verbalize them.

    Hell, If women really knew what most guy's are thinking, they would just slap us 24/7.

    Sent from HTC EVO using tapatalk.

  16. #16
    USMG Prestiged Member ladym123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Venus of course. All women are from Venus!
    Posts
    3,911
    First Name
    Lady
    Branch
    Civilian

    Re: Re: Sports Reporter

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorimere
    Quote Originally Posted by ladym123
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorimere
    We will just agree to disagree then. I was just raised not to belittle, talk down to, or treat people like shit based on how they dress.

    Sent from HTC EVO using tapatalk.
    Aw...I love that about you Lori! You are a true gentleman
    Thanks, but I will admit I am far from a saint. Just that while my mind may be full of devient thoughts. I just don't have to verbalize them.

    Hell, If women really knew what most guy's are thinking, they would just slap us 24/7.

    Sent from HTC EVO using tapatalk.
    Haha ok...consider yourself slapped! :mrgreen:



  17. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    107
    First Name
    Bryon Bauer

    Re: Sports Reporter

    Quote Originally Posted by MuleTheDestroyer
    my mistake, I had the wrong picture. This is the outfit she was wearing the day of the incident



    i cant find a pic of her front, but from what i hear her neckline started somewhere near her bellybutton.
    I apologize to all the women on the board for this. But Damn, she's got a great rear end. How could any dude not at least look at her butt. That's perfection right there. Cat calls and yelling at her are not right. But it would be hard not to stare.

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    154

    Re: Sports Reporter

    What's crazy is she wasn't even upset. She didn't report it to her boss, here managment or anything. She just twitted that it was crazy. She has even said that none of the players were gross towards her or anything.

    Mostly just playing around, and as she was there to interview Sanchez, for Hispanic TV, a lot of comments like "damn wish I was mexican". And Crap like that.

    So big question is who started all the outrageous anyway?

    P. S. She does have a hell of an ass don't she?

    Sent from HTC EVO using tapatalk.

  19. #19
    Global Moderator
    jxspyder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa....ish.
    Posts
    11,327
    First Name
    Dave
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Sports Reporter

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorimere
    What's crazy is she wasn't even upset. She didn't report it to her boss, here managment or anything. She just twitted that it was crazy. She has even said that none of the players were gross towards her or anything.

    Mostly just playing around, and as she was there to interview Sanchez, for Hispanic TV, a lot of comments like "damn wish I was mexican". And Crap like that.

    So big question is who started all the outrageous anyway?

    P. S. She does have a hell of an ass don't she?

    Sent from HTC EVO using tapatalk.
    American news media. followed by the NFL, I believe.


  20. #20
    USMG Prestiged Member ladym123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Venus of course. All women are from Venus!
    Posts
    3,911
    First Name
    Lady
    Branch
    Civilian

    Re: Sports Reporter

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorimere
    What's crazy is she wasn't even upset. She didn't report it to her boss, here managment or anything. She just twitted that it was crazy. She has even said that none of the players were gross towards her or anything.

    Mostly just playing around, and as she was there to interview Sanchez, for Hispanic TV, a lot of comments like "damn wish I was mexican". And Crap like that.

    So big question is who started all the outrageous anyway?

    P. S. She does have a hell of an ass don't she?

    Sent from HTC EVO using tapatalk.

    She must like people looking at her Lori ...or she wouldn't do glamour pix :-)

    And yes...she has the most amazing bottom I have ever seen :shock:

    I can't say I blame all the guys who were drooling...even I am in awe of it lol!



  21. #21
    USMG Member squidfamily1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale
    Posts
    951
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Sports Reporter

    I'm not saying I speak that way, i honestly ignore women when they dress like that because a)they're looking for attention b) my wife would kill me c) if I comment on it there is some off chance that my daughter would think that I condone it and think that it's ok for her. Live and let live is fine but we have women down here, high south american population, who wear this shit for business casual and try to turn it in to an harassment complaint when it is commented on. If you're going to dress like this then you need to expect that there are going to be some men who will comment on it. If your ok with dressing this way then you should be ok with the resulting comments.
    BTW Argentinian women are the hottest of this group IMO



    Don't be mad. Everything I post is "lol."

  22. #22
    USMG Prestiged Member toby2533's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,644
    First Name
    Doug
    Branch
    Marines
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Sports Reporter

    Squid is right, I have to give the way you dress talk to a direct report every year, the young women sometimes dress like they are going to the club rather then to a doctor office. I have to remind them we are not doing sales but research and don't want the doctors to feel uncomfortable with a female as there monitor. I'm old school and still dress in suit and tie most of the time.

  23. #23
    King of the Road
    MaximusR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    3,869
    First Name
    Ray
    Branch
    Marines
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Sports Reporter

    Quote Originally Posted by ladym123
    she has the most amazing bottom I have ever seen :shock:

    I can't say I blame all the guys who were drooling...even I am in awe of it lol!

    Lady's bisexual side is coming out again :o


    que Jack....

    Gaming is staying up 'til 3am to earn a trophy that isn't real.......BUT IS

  24. #24
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    2,652
    First Name
    Terrell
    Branch
    Airforce

    Re: Sports Reporter

    [youtube:20el69rh]2OBPaenkxdg[/youtube:20el69rh]

    [/thread]

  25. #25
    USMG Prestiged Member ladym123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Venus of course. All women are from Venus!
    Posts
    3,911
    First Name
    Lady
    Branch
    Civilian

    Re: Sports Reporter

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusR3
    Quote Originally Posted by ladym123
    she has the most amazing bottom I have ever seen :shock:

    I can't say I blame all the guys who were drooling...even I am in awe of it lol!

    Lady's bisexual side is coming out again :o


    que Jack....

    Again? :? lol!



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Unknown Fate for Reporter
    By Pakman3000 in forum Scuttlebutt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 16:03
  2. [PC] EA Sports pay to play
    By jack in forum General Chatter
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 10:26
  3. [PC] EA Sports MMA
    By River_Rat_459 in forum General Chatter
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-23-2010, 23:14

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •