US Military Gamers - Powered by vBulletin


Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    USMG Prestiged Member toby2533's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,644
    First Name
    Doug
    Branch
    Marines
    Blog Entries
    3

    Going to play cow chip bingo tonight

    Its farmers fair in Dillsburg PA and tonight they are divding the football field into bingo cards then they let cows in and you bet on what square they take a dump in. Got to love central PA.

  2. #2
    USMG [Retired Staff] Member
    Ironhide400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Springfield, IL
    Posts
    4,827
    First Name
    John
    Branch
    Civilian
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Going to play cow chip bingo tonight

    Does anyone else find this disturbing... :?




  3. #3
    USMG Prestiged Member toby2533's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,644
    First Name
    Doug
    Branch
    Marines
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Going to play cow chip bingo tonight

    There is also cow chip throwing and other assorited farmers games. Its a big deal around here, i'm a transplant. The seniors some of them also take there prom dates to the prom in daddys John Deere.

  4. #4
    USMG [Retired Staff] Member
    Ironhide400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Springfield, IL
    Posts
    4,827
    First Name
    John
    Branch
    Civilian
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Going to play cow chip bingo tonight

    We have the chip throwing, but chip bingo? Come on, can't they find something better to do like throw a big ass party in the middle of a field, with lots of mud,trucks, and bands! That's how we roll in the midwest! :mrgreen:




  5. #5
    Tim's Bromance Partner
    saviger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In the ether between websites
    Posts
    2,643
    First Name
    Ben
    Branch
    Army

    Re: Going to play cow chip bingo tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by toby2533
    There is also cow chip throwing and other assorited farmers games. Its a big deal around here, i'm a transplant. The seniors some of them also take there prom dates to the prom in daddys John Deere.
    been there done that!
    "Necessity is the plea of every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants, it is the creed of slaves"

    William Pitt, 1783



  6. #6
    USMG [Retired Staff] Member
    Amiable Horde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    531
    First Name
    Brandon
    Branch
    Army

    Re: Going to play cow chip bingo tonight

    In Iowa they do something very similar but it's not with cows... everyone writes their name on a piece of paper and you mix it all up and throw it in a pen.

    You then feed a chicken something... some lax or something and whoever's name get's shat on wins
    "Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."

  7. #7
    Horsewoman Fury
    Bull3tBait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,868
    Branch
    Civilian
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Going to play cow chip bingo tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by Amiable Horde
    In Iowa they do something very similar but it's not with cows... everyone writes their name on a peice of paper and you mix it all up and throw it in a pen.

    You then feed a chicken something... some lax or something and whoever's name get's shat on wins
    I have a chicken (believe it or not) and when I let her free roam my property she goes quite frequently as it is. Don't know that they really "need" to give the bird something unless they want fast results lol. My roosters used to think it would be a great idea to peek their head in the doggy door at daybreak and crow to have me come feed them. They would be waiting on my back step looking through my patio door for me. Lost my two roosters and other hen to Chicken Hawks. Yes believe it or not we have Chicken Hawks on the Shore.


  8. #8
    USMG [Retired Staff] Member
    Amiable Horde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    531
    First Name
    Brandon
    Branch
    Army

    Re: Going to play cow chip bingo tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by Bull3tBait
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiable Horde
    In Iowa they do something very similar but it's not with cows... everyone writes their name on a peice of paper and you mix it all up and throw it in a pen.

    You then feed a chicken something... some lax or something and whoever's name get's shat on wins
    I have a chicken (believe it or not) and when I let her free roam my property she goes quite frequently as it is. Don't know that they really "need" to give the bird something unless they want fast results lol. My roosters used to think it would be a great idea to peek their head in the doggy door at daybreak and crow to have me come feed them. They would be waiting on my back step looking through my patio door for me. Lost my two roosters and other hen to Chicken Hawks. Yes believe it or not we have Chicken Hawks on the Shore.
    You should set up traps ... haha!
    "Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."

  9. #9
    Horsewoman Fury
    Bull3tBait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,868
    Branch
    Civilian
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Going to play cow chip bingo tonight

    [quote=Amiable Horde]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull3tBait
    Quote Originally Posted by "Amiable Horde":2z8lzo7n
    In Iowa they do something very similar but it's not with cows... everyone writes their name on a peice of paper and you mix it all up and throw it in a pen.

    You then feed a chicken something... some lax or something and whoever's name get's shat on wins
    I have a chicken (believe it or not) and when I let her free roam my property she goes quite frequently as it is. Don't know that they really "need" to give the bird something unless they want fast results lol. My roosters used to think it would be a great idea to peek their head in the doggy door at daybreak and crow to have me come feed them. They would be waiting on my back step looking through my patio door for me. Lost my two roosters and other hen to Chicken Hawks. Yes believe it or not we have Chicken Hawks on the Shore.
    You should set up traps ... haha![/quote:2z8lzo7n]

    How would you trap a Chicken Hawk? I put a cover on a dog run a neighbor gave me and lock her up at night and when nobody is there to supervise her when she's roaming. My dog does a good job protecting her too. Has routed several foxes. Heck that dog was trying to take down a deer that happened to get trapped in our yard.


  10. #10
    Guest

    Re: Going to play cow chip bingo tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by toby2533
    Its farmers fair in Dillsburg PA and tonight they are divding the football field into bingo cards then they let cows in and you bet on what square they take a dump in. Got to love central PA.
    Only in PA where the Men are plenty, the women are few and the sheep are scared.

  11. #11
    USMG Prestiged Member toby2533's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,644
    First Name
    Doug
    Branch
    Marines
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Going to play cow chip bingo tonight

    Won 40 and some change then went to VFW and hit on the big bucket for 500, good night all around but another slight hang over.

  12. #12
    USMG [Retired Staff] Member
    Ironhide400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Springfield, IL
    Posts
    4,827
    First Name
    John
    Branch
    Civilian
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Going to play cow chip bingo tonight

    You won money from a cow taking a dump....
    Congrats anyway on the wins!




  13. #13
    USMG Prestiged Member toby2533's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,644
    First Name
    Doug
    Branch
    Marines
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Going to play cow chip bingo tonight

    Sh*t happens

  14. #14
    Global Moderator
    jxspyder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa....ish.
    Posts
    11,327
    First Name
    Dave
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Going to play cow chip bingo tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironhide400
    You won money from a cow taking a dump....
    Congrats anyway on the wins!
    God, and I thought I grew up in hillbilly hell. I'm positively urban at this point.


Similar Threads

  1. [PC] Tonight
    By ECHOx4xVICTOR in forum General Chatter
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 19:36
  2. Gamer Bingo
    By GriffinSentinel in forum Scuttlebutt
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 17:45
  3. [PC] I'll be on tonight
    By Trained2Survive in forum General Chatter
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 01:58

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •