US Military Gamers - Powered by vBulletin


Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Staff[360-Recruiting]
    Warhammer0351's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Nome, Tx
    Posts
    916
    First Name
    Brandon
    Branch
    Marines
    Blog Entries
    1

    I have a friend that wants to join but can't!

    I have another friend that wants to join us, but can't. He says that the screen that he see's upon joining is that registration is not available. Where can I tell him to go to join up? Hey Smoke, any ideas?? He is a Marine stationed in Yuma Arizona and is currently active and would love to join the clan. Semper Fi

    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum! And I'm all outta gum!"-Duke Nukem

  2. #2
    Guest
    I have no clue why Recruiting is closed. I say have him slap on USMG tags. Hell thats what others are doing.

  3. #3
    Silent but Deadly....
    XxSilentxFartxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Davenport, Iowa
    Posts
    1,747
    Branch
    Marines
    Blog Entries
    7
    Recruiting is currently closed. especially since we need to get a ps3 recruiter also. Also we are redoing some things to make recruiting easier. Only smoke can open it up for people and then they got to contact me. Also to condone using our clan tags is not right just because posers are doing it. They have not rightfully earned it until they clear the recruiting, which i have said early is closed until further notice
    http://forums.usmilitarygamers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3616&d=1341691069

    Silent But Deadly!

  4. #4
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by A-25TH-ID-VET View Post
    I have no clue why Recruiting is closed. I say have him slap on USMG tags. Hell thats what others are doing.
    LMAO or actual USMG members are seen wearing other clan tags hopping back and forth between clans and no one doing anything about it, which used to be against our regs. I guess if no one cares anymore and our community is becoming a shadow of its former self.

    Hey usmc7998 tell your friend he can have my spot in the clan, I haven't been really using my spot for a few months anyway and no one will miss me and good luck. Hopefully this clan will do good for you, there are still a bunch of good guys and gals here.

  5. #5
    Silent but Deadly....
    XxSilentxFartxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Davenport, Iowa
    Posts
    1,747
    Branch
    Marines
    Blog Entries
    7
    I agree with cajun. This clan hopping has to stop. If you are here the rule is to wear ours and only ours None of this business of wearing the clan tag only when it suits you. You couldnt do that in the military, just tag on rank to suit the situation and you cant do that here. if anybody has an issue, read the regs and if you cant follow them then dont let the door hit you on the way out. We have rules and will not be pushed around. if i catch somebody wearing a differnet clan tag i will do everything i can to have you banned!
    http://forums.usmilitarygamers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3616&d=1341691069

    Silent But Deadly!

  6. #6
    Staff[360-Recruiting]
    Warhammer0351's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Nome, Tx
    Posts
    916
    First Name
    Brandon
    Branch
    Marines
    Blog Entries
    1
    Whoa! Um ok. I didn't mean to start an argument! I will tell him that recruiting is closed for now and when it re-opens, I will let him know. Semper Fi!!

    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum! And I'm all outta gum!"-Duke Nukem

  7. #7
    USMG Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    414
    First Name
    Bryan
    Branch
    Army
    Quote Originally Posted by DaCajun View Post
    LMAO or actual USMG members are seen wearing other clan tags hopping back and forth between clans and no one doing anything about it, which used to be against our regs. I guess if no one cares anymore and our community is becoming a shadow of its former self.

    Hey usmc7998 tell your friend he can have my spot in the clan, I haven't been really using my spot for a few months anyway and no one will miss me and good luck. Hopefully this clan will do good for you, there are still a bunch of good guys and gals here.

    Thats so wrong Cajun. I like killing shit with you.



  8. #8
    I run this website..

    smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Shakopee, MN
    Posts
    6,066
    First Name
    Chris
    Branch
    Navy
    Blog Entries
    7
    Have him email me at smoke@usmilitarygamers.com
    I'll create an account for him.

    Quote Originally Posted by usmc7998 View Post
    I have another friend that wants to join us, but can't. He says that the screen that he see's upon joining is that registration is not available. Where can I tell him to go to join up? Hey Smoke, any ideas?? He is a Marine stationed in Yuma Arizona and is currently active and would love to join the clan. Semper Fi


    Please do not contact me for recruiting issues or to add or create you a signature. I will ignore you.

Similar Threads

  1. So I got this friend, see...
    By Ragingclue in forum General Chatter
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 22:24
  2. Sign of a true friend?
    By Crusty in forum Scuttlebutt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 22:34
  3. My friend got fired!
    By ASignorelli in forum Scuttlebutt
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-22-2011, 19:00
  4. Why can't I approve incoming friend requests?
    By md femme fatale in forum Scuttlebutt
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 06:46

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •