US Military Gamers - Powered by vBulletin


Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Staff[Xbox-Recruiting]
    CrzyChinook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Oxford, AL(home) and Lake Charles, LA(work)
    Posts
    3,713
    First Name
    Craig
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    1

    Question DID I MISS Something??

    is it me?? or does every one have this crazy ad bar??? ads by google?? was it always there?? or did i miss it the whole time?? is my wife and daughters blondness affecting me from afar? or is this something new???


    "Kisses*Hugs*Belly Rubs"

  2. #2
    Global Moderator
    jxspyder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa....ish.
    Posts
    11,327
    First Name
    Dave
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    3
    I hear you shouldn't drink the local water over there. And be careful of the food.

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk


  3. #3
    Staff[Xbox-Recruiting]
    CrzyChinook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Oxford, AL(home) and Lake Charles, LA(work)
    Posts
    3,713
    First Name
    Craig
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jxspyder View Post
    I hear you shouldn't drink the local water over there. And be careful of the food.

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    nothin but bottled water bro!!


    "Kisses*Hugs*Belly Rubs"

  4. #4
    I run this website..

    smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Shakopee, MN
    Posts
    6,066
    First Name
    Chris
    Branch
    Navy
    Blog Entries
    7
    They've always been at the bottom of the page, but yes, the ones on top are new. I'm looking to see if the random any different versions based on quantity.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrzyChinook View Post
    is it me?? or does every one have this crazy ad bar??? ads by google?? was it always there?? or did i miss it the whole time?? is my wife and daughters blondness affecting me from afar? or is this something new???


    Please do not contact me for recruiting issues or to add or create you a signature. I will ignore you.

  5. #5
    Staff[PC-Recruiting]
    ApollosArrow89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Posts
    1,853
    First Name
    Paul
    Branch
    Army
    I agree with smoke. I saw the ones on the bottom but the top ones are new and i guess Google bought some ad space on the website i guess


    Do you hear the voices too?

  6. #6
    Global Moderator
    jxspyder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa....ish.
    Posts
    11,327
    First Name
    Dave
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by CrzyChinook View Post
    nothin but bottled water bro!!
    Better make sure it wasn't bottled in that creek 4 clicks out that the goats pee in.


  7. #7
    Staff[Xbox-Recruiting]
    CrzyChinook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Oxford, AL(home) and Lake Charles, LA(work)
    Posts
    3,713
    First Name
    Craig
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    1
    And now its(google ad bar) back down to the bottom...and by the way is there some experimenting going on during the holidays? every day i come back to the site something is gone or is back or is new ...not that i mind just wondering... change is always fun....whether u like it or not (kicking and screaming)...LMAO!


    "Kisses*Hugs*Belly Rubs"

  8. #8
    I run this website..

    smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Shakopee, MN
    Posts
    6,066
    First Name
    Chris
    Branch
    Navy
    Blog Entries
    7
    Its true. I'm never happy.. I constantly tinker, change, update, change, test, tinker.. Its really quite loud, and crazy in my head.

    PLEASE MAKE THE VOICES STOP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CrzyChinook View Post
    And now its(google ad bar) back down to the bottom...and by the way is there some experimenting going on during the holidays? every day i come back to the site something is gone or is back or is new ...not that i mind just wondering... change is always fun....whether u like it or not (kicking and screaming)...LMAO!


    Please do not contact me for recruiting issues or to add or create you a signature. I will ignore you.

Similar Threads

  1. Hmmm DID I miss something?
    By CrzyChinook in forum Scuttlebutt
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 02:32
  2. Kobayashi to miss Hot Dog Eating Contest
    By River_Rat_459 in forum Scuttlebutt
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 14:15

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •