US Military Gamers - Powered by vBulletin


Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Staff[Xbox-Recruiting]
    CrzyChinook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Oxford, AL(home) and Lake Charles, LA(work)
    Posts
    3,713
    First Name
    Craig
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    1

    G-4 tv: Candice Baily & Dildo for Guns...both in bama??? WTF!!!

    i was watching AOTS all week and i noticed all week long that every time there was a comment about the south that kevin would give a snide comment to the new host Candice all week long...then on fri they did a report in The Loop about....and u have to confirm this DB if this is true or not!! for Valentines Day in Huntsville Alabama that a adult store is taking firearms for store credit!! WTF... and at that point candice screamed "ALABAMA!"...so i decided to look it up and sure as shit she from bama... Birmingham ..wow now i like her even more.... she pretty good anyway on the show


    "Kisses*Hugs*Belly Rubs"

  2. #2
    USMG [Retired Staff] Member
    David_3033's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    AL
    Posts
    3,712
    First Name
    DAVID
    Branch
    Marines
    I have no idea bro I hardly ever watch TV, sorry.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." -General Mattis

  3. #3
    I run this website..

    smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Shakopee, MN
    Posts
    6,066
    First Name
    Chris
    Branch
    Navy
    Blog Entries
    7
    I actually think she's more hot the Olivia Munn.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrzyChinook View Post
    i was watching AOTS all week and i noticed all week long that every time there was a comment about the south that kevin would give a snide comment to the new host Candice all week long...then on fri they did a report in The Loop about....and u have to confirm this DB if this is true or not!! for Valentines Day in Huntsville Alabama that a adult store is taking firearms for store credit!! WTF... and at that point candice screamed "ALABAMA!"...so i decided to look it up and sure as shit she from bama... Birmingham ..wow now i like her even more.... she pretty good anyway on the show


    Please do not contact me for recruiting issues or to add or create you a signature. I will ignore you.

  4. #4
    King of the Road
    MaximusR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    3,869
    First Name
    Ray
    Branch
    Marines
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by dbgUSMC View Post
    I have no idea bro I hardly ever watch TV, sorry.
    i think it means you need to go exploring all the porn shops in town today and find out if it's true

    Gaming is staying up 'til 3am to earn a trophy that isn't real.......BUT IS

  5. #5
    Tim's Bromance Partner
    saviger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In the ether between websites
    Posts
    2,643
    First Name
    Ben
    Branch
    Army
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusR3 View Post
    i think it means you need to go exploring all the porn shops in town today and find out if it's true
    Db you have your mission

    Sent from my Liberty using Tapatalk
    "Necessity is the plea of every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants, it is the creed of slaves"

    William Pitt, 1783



  6. #6
    Global Moderator
    jxspyder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa....ish.
    Posts
    11,327
    First Name
    Dave
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by smoke View Post
    I actually think she's more hot the Olivia Munn.

    Blasphemy!!! It takes more than looks to out-hot Olivia Munn.



  7. #7
    USMG Member shonyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Winthrop, ME
    Posts
    97
    First Name
    Enrique
    Branch
    Navy
    Quote Originally Posted by jxspyder View Post
    Blasphemy!!! It takes more than looks to out-hot Olivia Munn.
    I must agree my fellow MunnFan, no one will replace the smart ass attitude she delivered!!!


Similar Threads

  1. Why Would You Want To X-Ray Guns?
    By toby2533 in forum Scuttlebutt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2011, 12:42
  2. G4 TV New Host Announced ....Candace Baily????WTF??
    By CrzyChinook in forum Scuttlebutt
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 12:05
  3. [SELL] Guns
    By saviger in forum The Exchange
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 17:57

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •