US Military Gamers - Powered by vBulletin

First Name
    James
    Branch
    Army

Problems with bc2

Anyone having problems with bc2? It seems that I always get into a match that always has players that won't play the game right and have lost all the flags and are getting spawned camped when I join. Other times I'll join a match with my squad start making a comeback take the lead only to be kicked from the game. No matter how many times I back out or join a match it seems to be either one of the two. I very rarley get into a match where the match comes down to the last and I'm all for starting a match and getting my ass kicked but when I start a match that I've already lost is something else.

USMG [Retired Staff] Member
    First Name
    DAVID
    Branch
    Marines
    No, can't say that I am having the same problems as you. I was playing with Squid the other day and the only problem we had was a crappy squad. We just backed and joined a good match with a better team. I haven't had much in the way of dropped connections though.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." -General Mattis

USMG [Retired Staff] Member
    First Name
    John
    Branch
    Civilian
    Blog Entries
    The only problem I have had is lockups. It seems I get hard lockups about once every day I play BC2. Never have problems with any other game.

Honestly, I don't get on BC2 unless I see USMG members on. Otherwise, the squads are mic-less and boring bad.

Global Moderator
    First Name
    Dave
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironhide400 View Post
    The only problem I have had is lockups. It seems I get hard lockups about once every day I play BC2. Never have problems with any other game.

Honestly, I don't get on BC2 unless I see USMG members on. Otherwise, the squads are mic-less and boring bad.
    Yeah, BF3 needs to steal the PC's squad setup. That way you can set up your own squads, and choose a squad, instead of this random crap they use in BF2.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    I have that happen to me before on both consoles. I seem to get kicked when I'm doing good.

~Gamer girls like to score too!~