US Military Gamers - Powered by vBulletin

Staff[Xbox-Recruiting]
    Oxford, AL(home) and Lake Charles, LA(work)
    First Name
    Craig
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries

hey question about the theme styles? Smoke?

i see that we have these neat new styles to choose from down on the bottom left of the screen ...bp brown and the two new fixed & fluid blues.. but what happen to the default black...kinda liked that style? any chance of us getting that one back? if not the brown will do just wondering

by the way i didnt know where to post this so please feel free to move as you see fit !

"Kisses*Hugs*Belly Rubs"

I run this website..

First Name
    Chris
    Branch
    Navy
    Blog Entries
    I don't know, honestly. they haven't updated that style since before the new year, and it has numerous flaws with the new version of vb, which is why I've been experimenting with new themes..
    You can try out any of them, however, they may come and go, so don't get too attached.

Yes, this is the correct forum for any questions about the site, just like the description says..

Quote Originally Posted by CrzyChinook View Post
    i see that we have these neat new styles to choose from down on the bottom left of the screen ...bp brown and the two new fixed & fluid blues.. but what happen to the default black...kinda liked that style? any chance of us getting that one back? if not the brown will do just wondering

by the way i didnt know where to post this so please feel free to move as you see fit !

Please do not contact me for recruiting issues or to add or create you a signature. I will ignore you.