US Military Gamers - Powered by vBulletin

Staff[Xbox-Recruiting]
    Oxford, AL(home) and Lake Charles, LA(work)
    First Name
    Craig
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries

Hmmm DID I miss something?

Hey i know our website is going under restructing and updateing we got some new cool colors and styles but i just noticed we lost a few things.. theres no more Arcade or Experience tab..not sure what else is gone ether... the new page wouldn't support it or was it something else? just wondering?

"Kisses*Hugs*Belly Rubs"

USMG [Retired Staff] Member
    First Name
    John
    Branch
    Civilian
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CrzyChinook View Post
    Hey i know our website is going under restructing and updateing we got some new cool colors and styles but i just noticed we lost a few things.. theres no more Arcade or Experience tab..not sure what else is gone ether... the new page wouldn't support it or was it something else? just wondering?
    I can't answer 100%, but as Smoke updated the vBulletin, some of the add-ons weren't working like he wanted. I think once we migrate to the new homepage, he might try to find better solutions for them, or just axe them all together.

I run this website..

First Name
    Chris
    Branch
    Navy
    Blog Entries
    Yeah Chinook,
    Iron is right.. I updated vbulletin, and had some issues with the MODs so I disabled them for now. MODs are becoming more of a pain then they are worth, so I'm not entirely positive I'm going to reinstall them. They break shit, and it makes it tough to troubleshoot other issues because the MODs make so many changes to the forum files.

So, in short, not sure.. not sure.

On a personal sidenote - Truth be told though, are they really important to people? I know I personally, could really care less, I hang out here to post, and chat, and blog about my own craziness, not to play the silly little arcade games. If I wanna play games, I'll play on the PS3 or on my PC. That's just me though...

Please do not contact me for recruiting issues or to add or create you a signature. I will ignore you.

First Name
    Jeremy
    Quote Originally Posted by smoke View Post
    Yeah Chinook,
    Iron is right.. I updated vbulletin, and had some issues with the MODs so I disabled them for now. MODs are becoming more of a pain then they are worth, so I'm not entirely positive I'm going to reinstall them. They break shit, and it makes it tough to troubleshoot other issues because the MODs make so many changes to the forum files.

So, in short, not sure.. not sure.

On a personal sidenote - Truth be told though, are they really important to people? I know I personally, could really care less, I hang out here to post, and chat, and blog about my own craziness, not to play the silly little arcade games. If I wanna play games, I'll play on the PS3 or on my PC. That's just me though...
    I'm with you on that. The first day back the Arcade was novel enough to check it out, but I really played for a few minutes before I moved on with my life.

"I've never had a conversation with a dead guy before. Forgive me if I don't know the rules."

First Name
    John
    Branch
    Civilian
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucifictorious2 View Post
    I'm with you on that. The first day back the Arcade was novel enough to check it out, but I really played for a few minutes before I moved on with my life.
    Yeah, what he said. I am sure it was more of a headache for you to keep it operational than any of us played it.

Staff[Xbox-Recruiting]
    Oxford, AL(home) and Lake Charles, LA(work)
    First Name
    Craig
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    Yeah its not that important to me ether i just touched on it cause i have a bad habit of picking up on little shit... result of years of Aircraft Quality Control Office and being a Technical Inspector!!

Funny note one of my Work related web site switched their forum web site to vBulletin ..pretty cool cause im used to using ours!!

http://www.scp6forum.com

if yeah wanted to check it out.. i do love their style of --Geek out_fixed

"Kisses*Hugs*Belly Rubs"