US Military Gamers - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    USMG [Retired Staff] Member
    First Name
    DAVID
    Branch
    Marines

Obama's Fake Birth Certificate

I think it's funny that he brings up his whole birth certificate ordeal, because his is completely fake! If you don't believe me watch this video then let me know. Most people that know even a little about images like this can tell that it's a fake. Watch this guy's video and see for yourself. He isn't lying I downloaded the "real" certificate myself just to see. I just think it's crazy that we have a president that isn't a natural born citizen and no one seems to really care.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." -General Mattis

Thatís a load man, the only way that works is if you have the original files on your hard drive. Otherwise you can try to load that image, from now till infinity on Illustrator and all you will get is an flat single image with no layers. This kid is a fraud lol. Also, once you send that file through a PDF format it's locked and cannot be unlocked period. Not even by the original creator of the file. If you want to make any changes to it, you have to resave the file as a new PDF. But because this kid is to stupid to know that, he just made an ass outta himself (and proved he's a liar).... let alone make the claim that he's a professional in his field lol. I mean REALLY? LOL It doesn't matter how many times, you take it back through adobe acrobat reader or whatever else it's still locked LOL!!!

"It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their own selfish purposes".- Andrew Jackson

Silent but Deadly....
    Branch
    Marines
    Blog Entries
    Jack quit bitching and join us on Vsee
    http://forums.usmilitarygamers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3616&d=1341691069

Silent But Deadly!

Our last idiot that was in charge is a deserter from the Air National Guard. Hell, he cant even remember what state he was in with the Air Guard. So, what Arnold is a Governor and the Gas Oil Pigs wanted him to run for Pres. NO matter who is Pres someone will find something to complain about. IMO that last idiot destroyed this country and it wouldn't matter who was in there right now as Pres they wouldn't be able to turn things around in a short period of time. It took Bush 8 years to destroy it and it will probably take 10 yrs or more to fix it.

Global Moderator
    First Name
    Dave
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    Since we're going all conspiracy theory here, you guys all realize that the president doesn't give a flying fuck about the common man, right? He has no connect to Joe sixpack, lives a life so far out of norm for the common American it's laughable, and spends more time looking after corporate interests than the American people.

And no, this isn't just Obama. This goes back years. I don't think I've been alive for a president, much less a congress, that actually cares about the people they represent.

Staff[Xbox-Recruiting]
    Oxford, AL(home) and Lake Charles, LA(work)
    First Name
    Craig
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    fyi adobe locked document can be unlocked..i use a adobe pdf cracker called PDF Password Remover....unlocks the document....i use it all the time with adobe pro.... editing my class room handouts!

just saying!

"Kisses*Hugs*Belly Rubs"

Quote Originally Posted by jxspyder View Post

And no, this isn't just Obama. This goes back years. I don't think I've been alive for a president, much less a congress, that actually cares about the people they represent.
    Exactly NO politician cares about the people. They just care about how much money they get.

Venus of course. All women are from Venus!
    First Name
    Lady
    Branch
    Civilian
    Since we're going all conspiracy theory here, you guys all realize that the president doesn't give a flying fuck about the common man, right? He has no connect to Joe sixpack, lives a life so far out of norm for the common American it's laughable, and spends more time looking after corporate interests than the American people.

I would like to meet Joe Sixpack!

Staff[Xbox-Recruiting]
    First Name
    Craig
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ladym123 View Post
    I would like to meet Joe Sixpack!
    just to let you know!! we all are Joe Sixpack!! LOL!! some of us are even Joe Kegger!! lol

"Kisses*Hugs*Belly Rubs"

Staff[Xbox-Recruiting]
    First Name
    Craig
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A-25TH-ID-VET View Post
    Exactly NO politician cares about the people. They just care about how much money they get.
    yeah i second no wait third that!!!

"Kisses*Hugs*Belly Rubs"

First Name
    Doug
    Branch
    Marines
    Blog Entries
    well here is my 10 cents with inflation the bush era tax cuts while fighting 2 wars equal about 1.4 trillion pre year we are over 14 trillion in the hole, so if you do the math if we did not allow the top 5% to have a tax cut plus corporations we would almost be even; thats what Clinton had in mind (I never voted for him and did not like him but now I think he had the right idea).

Plus GE make 14 billion in profit creates only 44 jobs in the USA over 30,000 overseas and pays no Federal tax WTF!

First Name
    DAVID
    Branch
    Marines
    I'm sorry but what does this certificate have to do with Bush?? I wasn't trying to make this a debate about Bush and Obama. I am simply showing you all his supposide birth certificate. I think Jack is now a believer after we showed him last night.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." -General Mattis

First Name
    Lady
    Branch
    Civilian
    Quote Originally Posted by CrzyChinook View Post
    just to let you know!! we all are Joe Sixpack!! LOL!! some of us are even Joe Kegger!! lol
    well then post the pics of these six packs boys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dbgUSMC View Post
    I'm sorry but what does this certificate have to do with Bush?? I wasn't trying to make this a debate about Bush and Obama. I am simply showing you all his supposide birth certificate. I think Jack is now a believer after we showed him last night.
    There were some huge issues, I'm going to look further into this and see if anything else comes up.

"It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their own selfish purposes".- Andrew Jackson

After further investigation, I can say for certain it's the real deal. badly damaged but real.

Well your talking smack about Obama just over a Birth Cert but yet, Bush was a deserter. I feel that is more of a problem than a Birth Cert. Did you or anybody else that liked Bush care or even want to admit he is a deserter??? I do believe politics and religion shouldn't even be on the site. I HATE The Bush Family (And ALL their cronies) and you HATE Obama. I really liked Clinton and wish he could run again.

well then post the pics of these six packs boys!!!
    Here you go Lady. This is my cousin....

Global Moderator
    First Name
    Dave
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    No, no, no. This is your cousin.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...tpdNDYoGuFcDqA.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

First Name
    Lady
    Branch
    Civilian
    Haha Spyder!

Nice cousin Vet! He looks like Daniel Craig

Haha Spyder!

Nice cousin Vet! He looks like Daniel Craig
    I figured you would like him Lady. His Dad to me looks like Chuck Norris in a way.

No, no, no. This is your cousin.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...tpdNDYoGuFcDqA.

Hey may be as well but, the picture I posted really is my cousin. Here is his website. www.zinspirations.com He is my 11yr old boys idle. My boy wants to be a bodybuilder and has been playing around with weight lifting since he was 7. He weighs 150lbs now and is solid.

First Name
    Lady
    Branch
    Civilian
    Wow Vet he must be very committed

If I'm honest though...it's a bit too OTT for me lol...I prefer a gamer body haha!

First Name
    DAVID
    Branch
    Marines
    Quote Originally Posted by A-25TH-ID-VET View Post
    Well your talking smack about Obama just over a Birth Cert but yet, Bush was a deserter. I feel that is more of a problem than a Birth Cert. Did you or anybody else that liked Bush care or even want to admit he is a deserter??? I do believe politics and religion shouldn't even be on the site. I HATE The Bush Family (And ALL their cronies) and you HATE Obama. I really liked Clinton and wish he could run again.
    Over a just a birth certificate, yes. It's called being a requirement for being president of the United States, since when does it not matter.

First Name
    DAVID
    Branch
    Marines
    Quote Originally Posted by jack View Post
    After further investigation, I can say for certain it's the real deal. badly damaged but real.
    What are you seeing that I am not?

Global Moderator
    First Name
    Dave
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    Over a just a birth certificate, yes. It's called being a requirement for being president of the United States, since when does it not matter.
    Because none of this is required when you are nominated, and both the democrats and republicans completely overlooked these requirements during the year prior to the election. And the democratic party is going to invest hundreds of millions of dollars to get someone elected who isn't even eligable.

Why is it he's the first president who's birth certificate, citizenship, and education are "hot topics" well after he's been elected. People need to drop the "conspiracy b.s. and just admit they don't like the idea of a black president.

What are you seeing that I am not?
    it's difficult to explain, easier to see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast