US Military Gamers - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Black ops 2

USMG [Retired Staff] Member

"It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their own selfish purposes".- Andrew Jackson

USMG Beer & Boob Judge
    First Name
    Corey
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    The plot thickens!

Indecision may or may not be my problem.

Now they're just cranking out, these titles for the money train lol.

"It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their own selfish purposes".- Andrew Jackson

Staff[360-Recruiting]
    First Name
    Brandon
    Branch
    Marines
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jack View Post
    Now they're just cranking out, these titles for the money train lol.
    I agree Jack! I think ANY game with the COD title equals big bucks. Just hope they make it worth while. But does it really matter though? I know of a couple of people who think BO is the worst COD game ever made, but they still play it AND buy all the DLC maps! LOL!!

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum! And I'm all outta gum!"-Duke Nukem

Quote Originally Posted by Warhammer0351 View Post
    I agree Jack! I think ANY game with the COD title equals big bucks. Just hope they make it worth while. But does it really matter though? I know of a couple of people who think BO is the worst COD game ever made, but they still play it AND buy all the DLC maps! LOL!!
    Sad but true, it's the equivalent of Nintendo’s DS that thing just prints money.

yeah i hear you there bro i know a few that think the same thing but yet they sink the money into the game lol.

Git-R-Done:p

Staff[360-Recruiting]
    First Name
    Brandon
    Branch
    Marines
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jack View Post
    Sad but true, it's the equivalent of Nintendo’s DS that thing just prints money.
    Yep! Me and my wife tried out the 3D DS at Gamestop. That thing made our eyes hurt after a few minutes of playing it! I don't know how you could play it for some time! It even has a warning that says not to play it for more than 30-45 min. at a time! Bad idea for a platform, just my opinion though. Or I could just be getting old. LOL!!

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum! And I'm all outta gum!"-Duke Nukem

Venus of course. All women are from Venus!
    First Name
    Lady
    Branch
    Civilian
    Yep! Me and my wife tried out the 3D DS at Gamestop. That thing made our eyes hurt after a few minutes of playing it! I don't know how you could play it for some time! It even has a warning that says not to play it for more than 30-45 min. at a time! Bad idea for a platform, just my opinion though. Or I could just be getting old. LOL!!
    No I don't think it's age lol! I've heard loads of bad stuff about that 3D thing....sickness, dizziness, headaches etc. It made the national news the other day about all the kids suffering side effects. Much worse than the tv's apparently.

People still buy it anyway lol.