US Military Gamers - Powered by vBulletin


Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Black ops 2

  1. #1
    USMG [Retired Staff] Member
    jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    4,725

    "It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their own selfish purposes".- Andrew Jackson

  2. #2
    USMG Beer & Boob Judge
    River_Rat_459's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bridgeport, WV
    Posts
    10,207
    First Name
    Corey
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    4
    The plot thickens!

    Indecision may or may not be my problem.

  3. #3
    USMG [Retired Staff] Member
    jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    4,725
    Now they're just cranking out, these titles for the money train lol.

    "It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their own selfish purposes".- Andrew Jackson

  4. #4
    Staff[360-Recruiting]
    Warhammer0351's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Nome, Tx
    Posts
    916
    First Name
    Brandon
    Branch
    Marines
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jack View Post
    Now they're just cranking out, these titles for the money train lol.
    I agree Jack! I think ANY game with the COD title equals big bucks. Just hope they make it worth while. But does it really matter though? I know of a couple of people who think BO is the worst COD game ever made, but they still play it AND buy all the DLC maps! LOL!!

    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum! And I'm all outta gum!"-Duke Nukem

  5. #5
    USMG [Retired Staff] Member
    jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    4,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhammer0351 View Post
    I agree Jack! I think ANY game with the COD title equals big bucks. Just hope they make it worth while. But does it really matter though? I know of a couple of people who think BO is the worst COD game ever made, but they still play it AND buy all the DLC maps! LOL!!
    Sad but true, it's the equivalent of Nintendo’s DS that thing just prints money.

    "It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their own selfish purposes".- Andrew Jackson

  6. #6
    USMG Member savingurazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhammer0351 View Post
    I agree Jack! I think ANY game with the COD title equals big bucks. Just hope they make it worth while. But does it really matter though? I know of a couple of people who think BO is the worst COD game ever made, but they still play it AND buy all the DLC maps! LOL!!
    yeah i hear you there bro i know a few that think the same thing but yet they sink the money into the game lol.

    Git-R-Done:p

  7. #7
    Staff[360-Recruiting]
    Warhammer0351's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Nome, Tx
    Posts
    916
    First Name
    Brandon
    Branch
    Marines
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jack View Post
    Sad but true, it's the equivalent of Nintendo’s DS that thing just prints money.
    Yep! Me and my wife tried out the 3D DS at Gamestop. That thing made our eyes hurt after a few minutes of playing it! I don't know how you could play it for some time! It even has a warning that says not to play it for more than 30-45 min. at a time! Bad idea for a platform, just my opinion though. Or I could just be getting old. LOL!!

    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum! And I'm all outta gum!"-Duke Nukem

  8. #8
    USMG Prestiged Member ladym123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Venus of course. All women are from Venus!
    Posts
    3,911
    First Name
    Lady
    Branch
    Civilian
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhammer0351 View Post
    Yep! Me and my wife tried out the 3D DS at Gamestop. That thing made our eyes hurt after a few minutes of playing it! I don't know how you could play it for some time! It even has a warning that says not to play it for more than 30-45 min. at a time! Bad idea for a platform, just my opinion though. Or I could just be getting old. LOL!!
    No I don't think it's age lol! I've heard loads of bad stuff about that 3D thing....sickness, dizziness, headaches etc. It made the national news the other day about all the kids suffering side effects. Much worse than the tv's apparently.



  9. #9
    USMG [Retired Staff] Member
    jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    4,725
    People still buy it anyway lol.

    "It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their own selfish purposes".- Andrew Jackson

Similar Threads

  1. Black ops 2
    By jack in forum USMG Social Relay
    Replies: 343
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 09:59
  2. [360] Black Ops 2
    By recon7239 in forum Call of Duty
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 01:08
  3. Black ops
    By pawnage420 in forum Scuttlebutt
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 02:06

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •