First Name
    Martin
    Branch
    Navy

PS3 black ops bundle may 31

Xbox guys jump on this

ign.com

PS3 Black Ops Bundle Info

Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC (SCEA) today announced the limited edition PlayStation 3 Call of Duty: Black Ops Bundle, bringing together the best selling PlayStation 3 title of all-time with the PS3 computer entertainment system. Available on May 31, 2011, the bundle includes a 160 GB PS3 system, Activision Publishing Inc., and Treyarch's Call of Duty: Black Ops on Blu-ray disc, plus Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike Content Pack, all for $299.99 MSRP.

"PlayStation 3 delivers the ultimate high-definition entertainment experience, offering a built-in Blu-ray player, free online gaming through PlayStation Network and the premiere destination for stereoscopic 3D content," said Scott A. Steinberg, vice president, product marketing, SCEA "Combining these features with the massive blockbuster that is Call of Duty: Black Ops, a title credited for having the biggest entertainment launch of all time, PlayStation and Activision, have put together an unrivaled entertainment offering for gamers."

"The choice to bundle Call of Duty: Black Ops and the First Strike Content Pack with the PlayStation 3 is perfect for anyone looking to bring home an incredible entertainment experience, that delivers endless hours of excitement through the games epic single player campaign, hugely popular multiplayer on PlayStation Network, or our fan favorite co-op Zombies mode," said Mark Lamia, Studio Head of Treyarch. "And for those with 3D enabled televisions, the game's Campaign, Multiplayer and Zombies experiences are seamlessly set up for stereoscopic 3D on the PS3 right out of the box."

Call of Duty: Black Ops puts players behind enemy lines as an elite Black Ops soldier engaging in covert warfare, classified operations, and explosive conflicts around the globe. In the multiplayer mode, the competition gets taken to new heights with the fast-paced, action-packed combat elevated with new customization options, Killstreaks, Combat Training, Wager Matches and many other new features. With the First Strike Content Pack, players get four additional post-launch multiplayer maps, and an entirely new zombie experience, Ascension, that lets up to four friends use a multitude of weapons to fend off endless waves of blood-thirsty Zombies.

The PlayStation 3 Call of Duty: Black Ops Bundle is available for $299.99 MSRP for a limited time starting on May 31, 2011 while supplies last.

First Name
    Matt
    Branch
    Airforce
    Hmmmm tempting, maybe if the deal is going on next month I may do that.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE THANK A VET TODAY!

Global Moderator
    First Name
    Dave
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    If all my money wasn't going to baby-proofing my house, I'd jump all over this. But no, I get to spend that same $300 on bookcases and shelves to replace the ones we have...because they tip too easy......

USMG [Retired Staff] Member
    First Name
    DAVID
    Branch
    Marines
    Quote Originally Posted by jxspyder View Post
    If all my money wasn't going to baby-proofing my house, I'd jump all over this. But no, I get to spend that same $300 on bookcases and shelves to replace the ones we have...because they tip too easy......
    Don't buy new shelves just antitip brackets. Much cheaper
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." -General Mattis

First Name
    Martin
    Branch
    Navy
    Quote Originally Posted by dbgUSMC View Post
    Don't buy new shelves just antitip brackets. Much cheaper
    Yup and screw it into the wall

King of the Road
    First Name
    Ray
    Branch
    Marines
    Blog Entries
    img_2005.jpg
    spoons baby proof drawers

and use duct tape to hold the book shelves up

Gaming is staying up 'til 3am to earn a trophy that isn't real.......BUT IS

USMG Beer & Boob Judge
    First Name
    Corey
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    Just get rid of the books. The baby won't be able to read for a while anyway.

Indecision may or may not be my problem.

Horsewoman Fury
    Branch
    Civilian
    Blog Entries
    lol you guys and your "fixes" I agree with the anti-Tip Brackets. You could just buy "L" shaped brackets and use those. Drive it into the top of the shelf and into a stud and that shelf isn't going anywhere.

Military grade Velcro worked good for my fridge/stove too. Just a peice on top and on the front of the door (for the side by sides) and then use the mate to connect the two and all you have to do is pull the mate off one of the peices and open the door (they sell a similar type thing made of a flexible plastic).

Hook and eye loops up real high on the closets/doors I didn't want them into instead of those annoying door handle things.

Global Moderator
    First Name
    Dave
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    But DB...those other book and dvd cases were small!! And these are big!! And hold lots of movies, books, and pictures!! And it has a wall case that sits above the TV, so the entertainment center is framed!! And it's just what she wanted!!

....yeah. Sad part is that I'll have more movies than anything else in them, because all my books get kicked upstairs. But I do get 1 complete shelf for game stuff.

It also has the L-metal hooks to secure them to the walls, and since I'm a fancy-boy who bought my bookcases at Ikea, they're even notched on the bottom to allow the base molding to flow through, so they sit tight to the wall.

Staff[Xbox-Recruiting]
    Oxford, AL(home) and Lake Charles, LA(work)
    First Name
    Craig
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    duct tape or as it was originally known as duck tape mans great invention!!!!!

"Kisses*Hugs*Belly Rubs"

Staff[Xbox-Recruiting]
    Oxford, AL(home) and Lake Charles, LA(work)
    First Name
    Craig
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    well i think im going to take the plunge so ill be a multi system guy!! already have a psn id for my PSP!! soo ....all i have to say is i love trading...i traded my 19" LCD AVOL for 26"INCH SONY LCD..traded my ratty old alienware back back for a brand new prestine Alienware messenger bag...and a few other trades and a couple selling of stuff wanna start slimming down so i dont have to ship out a lot of stuff back home and Presto!! ive got 299.00 in my pocket..so im waiting for some slim ps3 to hit the sleeves at AAFES and ill be a new owner of a ps3....hmmm wow now i need to decide what to play more xbox or ps3..i do like ill have a blue ray player now!!

"Kisses*Hugs*Belly Rubs"

First Name
    Martin
    Branch
    Navy
    Quote Originally Posted by CrzyChinook View Post
    well i think im going to take the plunge so ill be a multi system guy!! already have a psn id for my PSP!! soo ....all i have to say is i love trading...i traded my 19" LCD AVOL for 26"INCH SONY LCD..traded my ratty old alienware back back for a brand new prestine Alienware messenger bag...and a few other trades and a couple selling of stuff wanna start slimming down so i dont have to ship out a lot of stuff back home and Presto!! ive got 299.00 in my pocket..so im waiting for some slim ps3 to hit the sleeves at AAFES and ill be a new owner of a ps3....hmmm wow now i need to decide what to play more xbox or ps3..i do like ill have a blue ray player now!!
    Add another to the crew

USMG Beer & Boob Judge
    First Name
    Corey
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    Conversely, I'm considering that new PC/Xbox deal that was mentioned on another forum. I saw it advertised on TV last night.

King of the Road
    First Name
    Ray
    Branch
    Marines
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by River_Rat_459 View Post
    Conversely, I'm considering that new PC/Xbox deal that was mentioned on another forum. I saw it advertised on TV last night.

so long as you have or someone you can take with you has a student ID you should be golden for that deal

USMG Beer & Boob Judge
    First Name
    Corey
    Branch
    Army
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusR3 View Post
    so long as you have or someone you can take with you has a student ID you should be golden for that deal
    I still have my AMU student ID number AND .edu email address, so I might be able to pull this off.

King of the Road
    First Name
    Ray
    Branch
    Marines
    Blog Entries
    ah yeah, if you have a .edu email and order online then you're good. The ID would be used in store so it sounds like you've got your bases covered

First Name
    Martin
    Branch
    Navy
    Well here's the link to the bundle

http://www.amazon.com/PS3-Call-Duty-...9TRX21VA3BKQ0R