US Military Gamers - Powered by vBulletin


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 37 of 37
  1. #26
    USMG Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    harrisville ut
    Posts
    74
    First Name
    Tyler
    My favorite on mw2 was afghan but I also liked skidrow

    sent from the jobsite
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #27
    USMG Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    435
    First Name
    Kyle
    Branch
    Civilian
    Quote Originally Posted by SLOWSPOKEMEXI View Post
    My favorite on mw2 was afghan but I also liked skidrow

    sent from the jobsite
    Both of those were great maps, one of my favorites was wasteland I dropped a lot of nukes on that one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #28
    USMG Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    435
    First Name
    Kyle
    Branch
    Civilian
    Is there any info on the Nuketown Zombies bonus map?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #29
    USMG Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,770
    First Name
    Robert
    Branch
    Marines
    As of now it's going to be included with the hardened, or collectors editions


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #30
    USMG Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,018
    First Name
    Kelley
    Branch
    Civilian
    I wish I could get the hardened or collectors. That shit is expensive though.
    Pain is weakness leaving the body

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #31
    USMG [Retired Staff] Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lebanon, Pa.
    Posts
    1,600
    First Name
    Aubrey
    Branch
    Airforce
    From what I understand if you haven't gotten the Care Package by now then you're out of luck. The Hardened edition is still good to go though.

  7. #32
    Mr. Asian Persuasion

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Baltimore/Maryland
    Posts
    11,131
    First Name
    Rob
    Branch
    Army
    Quote Originally Posted by GriffinSentinel View Post
    From what I understand if you haven't gotten the Care Package by now then you're out of luck. The Hardened edition is still good to go though.
    They sold out of them that fast. Its only been a couple weeks. Geez!
    "He who Wields the gun, Mercy"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #33
    USMG [Retired Staff] Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lebanon, Pa.
    Posts
    1,600
    First Name
    Aubrey
    Branch
    Airforce
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickety Rob View Post
    They sold out of them that fast. Its only been a couple weeks. Geez!
    It's all about the swag.

  9. #34
    USMG Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,770
    First Name
    Robert
    Branch
    Marines
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickety Rob View Post
    They sold out of them that fast. Its only been a couple weeks. Geez!
    That's why they called it the collectors edition!! They only sold a limited amount.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #35
    Mr. Asian Persuasion

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Baltimore/Maryland
    Posts
    11,131
    First Name
    Rob
    Branch
    Army
    Quote Originally Posted by A1000YrdStare03 View Post
    That's why they called it the collectors edition!! They only sold a limited amount.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    True True. Either way, I would have just gotten the harden addition as planned. I'm not sure if I would have any space or time to play with the drone
    "He who Wields the gun, Mercy"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  11. #36
    USMG Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,770
    First Name
    Robert
    Branch
    Marines
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickety Rob View Post
    True True. Either way, I would have just gotten the harden addition as planned. I'm not sure if I would have any space or time to play with the drone
    I would have liked to have gotten it for my son but not for $180. The hardened edition is fine for me too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  12. #37
    Mr. Asian Persuasion

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Baltimore/Maryland
    Posts
    11,131
    First Name
    Rob
    Branch
    Army
    Quote Originally Posted by A1000YrdStare03 View Post
    I would have liked to have gotten it for my son but not for $180. The hardened edition is fine for me too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always get the Premium copies anyway. They look cool and its a great way to keep the game itself safe when stored in it
    "He who Wields the gun, Mercy"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [360] BO2 sales vs number playing on line
    By toby2533 in forum Call of Duty
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 12:17
  2. Nuketown zombies
    By xnastydaddyx in forum Scuttlebutt
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 01:51
  3. [360] Multiplayer Trailer BO2
    By BuNcHkIn89 in forum Call of Duty
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 07:10
  4. [360] Pre order BO2 for free prestige token
    By A1000YrdStare03 in forum Call of Duty
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 19:27

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •