US Military Gamers - Powered by vBulletin


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 38 of 38
  1. #26
    USMG Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    2,015
    First Name
    Michael
    Branch
    Airforce

    BOPS 2 CLAN OP XBOX 360 1/5/13 12pm CST CORE KC

    Sorry I couldn't make the op, boys. I am sitting on a beach right now, eating wings and drinking scotch haha. Good job on gold again!




  2. #27
    USMG [Retired Staff] Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,733
    First Name
    Brian
    Branch
    Marines

    BOPS 2 CLAN OP XBOX 360 1/5/13 12pm CST CORE KC

    Of course! Great job guys. Clan challenges start Monday ill post more this evening.


    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #28
    USMG Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kalispell, MT
    Posts
    4,051
    First Name
    Robert
    Branch
    Army

    BOPS 2 CLAN OP XBOX 360 1/5/13 12pm CST CORE KC

    Quote Originally Posted by MikaelTyson View Post
    Sorry I couldn't make the op, boys. I am sitting on a beach right now, eating wings and drinking scotch haha. Good job on gold again!
    I would love to do what your doing lol


    Tapatalk HD, high def ranting.

    God Bless The Cavalry!!!

  4. #29
    USMG Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    695
    First Name
    James
    Branch
    Airforce

    BOPS 2 CLAN OP XBOX 360 1/5/13 12pm CST CORE KC

    Top 10?
    This has been random insights into what PlasticStingray thinks and feels on the topic at hand and is in no way intended to start fights/genocide/unicorn rebellions/children's tears etc.

  5. #30
    I run BUCKWILD & NAKED!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Junction City/Ft. Riley, KS
    Posts
    2,579
    First Name
    Oliver
    Branch
    Army

    Re: BOPS 2 CLAN OP XBOX 360 1/5/13 12pm CST CORE KC



    - sent from The Jerry Springer Show where I just found out Jared's Mom loves me and has disowned him...YAY!!!

  6. #31
    USMG Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,000
    First Name
    Jeff
    Branch
    Army

    Re: BOPS 2 CLAN OP XBOX 360 1/5/13 12pm CST CORE KC

    Wtf? I think Ollie cheated to get top six! Lol... way to go Cereal!!!!????????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una"

  7. #32
    USMG Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kalispell, MT
    Posts
    4,051
    First Name
    Robert
    Branch
    Army
    Quote Originally Posted by SAPPER USMG View Post
    Wtf? I think Ollie cheated to get top six! Lol... way to go Cereal!!!!????????

    if he or twisted were near me I would tell them to grab the tags I made.

    God Bless The Cavalry!!!

  8. #33
    USMG Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    2,015
    First Name
    Michael
    Branch
    Airforce

    BOPS 2 CLAN OP XBOX 360 1/5/13 12pm CST CORE KC

    Jesus cereal. That shits unreal




  9. #34
    Mr. Asian Persuasion

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Baltimore/Maryland
    Posts
    11,131
    First Name
    Rob
    Branch
    Army
    Quote Originally Posted by MikaelTyson View Post
    Jesus cereal. That shits unreal
    Wowzers. I didn't know that was even possible to get. He was slaying away
    "He who Wields the gun, Mercy"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #35
    USMG [Retired Staff] Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,733
    First Name
    Brian
    Branch
    Marines
    I'm convinced there was an issue because he had that many tags 30 minutes into the op...


    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  11. #36
    Mr. Asian Persuasion

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Baltimore/Maryland
    Posts
    11,131
    First Name
    Rob
    Branch
    Army
    Quote Originally Posted by Twizted875 View Post
    I'm convinced there was an issue because he had that many tags 30 minutes into the op...
    If it counts, it counts. I wouldn't complain lol. Gold for us
    "He who Wields the gun, Mercy"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  12. #37
    USMG [Retired Staff] Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,733
    First Name
    Brian
    Branch
    Marines
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickety Rob View Post
    If it counts, it counts. I wouldn't complain lol. Gold for us
    I think it contributed to us placing 69th overall lol... which is pretty damn good... I just wish we could have had a few more glitches like this and gotten the champion badge!


    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  13. #38
    Mr. Asian Persuasion

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Baltimore/Maryland
    Posts
    11,131
    First Name
    Rob
    Branch
    Army
    Quote Originally Posted by Twizted875 View Post
    I think it contributed to us placing 69th overall lol... which is pretty damn good... I just wish we could have had a few more glitches like this and gotten the champion badge!
    What's funny is that there are clans that have people who get that many tags all the time.
    "He who Wields the gun, Mercy"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [360] BOPS 2 Clan OP XBOX 360 Core KC 12/29/12 1200 CST
    By Twizted875 in forum Call of Duty
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-31-2012, 09:55
  2. [360] BOPS 2 Clan OPS 12/30/12 CORE TDM 1600 CST XBOX 360
    By Twizted875 in forum Call of Duty
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-31-2012, 06:36
  3. [360] BOPS 2 Clan OPS 12/23/12 CORE TDM 1600 CST XBOX 360
    By Twizted875 in forum Call of Duty
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-25-2012, 18:59
  4. [360] BOPS 2 Clan OP 12/22/12 1200 CST XBOX 360 CORE KC
    By Twizted875 in forum Call of Duty
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-24-2012, 06:26
  5. [360] BOPS 2 CLAN OP 12/15/12 12pm CST Core Kill Confirmed
    By Twizted875 in forum Call of Duty
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 06:59

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •