Yeah in BO2 if you game jump after a game starts to much they put a time limit before you can rejoin a active game.
Yeah in BO2 if you game jump after a game starts to much they put a time limit before you can rejoin a active game.



The worst part is it happens when the online system kicks you out of a game.

I hope the patch that's coming fixes it
Tapatalk HD, high def ranting.
God Bless The Cavalry!!!

How do they release a game knowing they are going to have all these problems. I know they do it to make sales and its a guarantee that people will buy them but damn give us a break
"He who Wields the gun, Mercy"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]




I agree with Spyder. The system was needed but its broke. I have never been had it happen to me and I have left back to back spawn trapped matches and camp fests.
This has been random insights into what PlasticStingray thinks and feels on the topic at hand and is in no way intended to start fights/genocide/unicorn rebellions/children's tears etc.


